Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Insider's Look: Sunflower Portrait

My Photo Stories
Infused with the spirit of her work, Doris brought her class of terminally ill students to a field
of sunflowers.
Or…
Vincent’s obsessions were all born from his fervent belief in God.
Or…
Mothers think the world of their children, but Cassandra took it to a whole new level when it came to her son Chad.
Or…what are your story ideas?

Behind the Photo
Every year I admire this field of sunflowers just outside of New Paltz. I persuaded my son to paint a portrait for this Truth, Lies and Legends image. His then eight-year old eye captured their sunny, happy feel brilliantly. (Proud mama.) He came along when I shot the actual photo and was more interested in playing in the dirt than helping.

Be the first to buy a Sunflower Portrait print and get a 50% discount on the size of your choice. This is my April/May 2009 home page photo, part of my Truths, Lies and Legends collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment