Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rodeo Cowgirl Show at Millbrook Vineyards

The Dutchess County Arts Council selects artists to participate in the Art in the Loft series at Millbrook Vineyards. I’m proud and honored to let you know that I was chosen to be part of a two-person show in the fall. The other artist, Jose Acosta, is an oil painter who paints with the spectacular palette of his Cuban background. I’ll be mostly showing black-and-white photos from my rodeo cowgirls collection, although I’m sneaking in a few color shots from my Americana series. The exhibit runs from September 1 through November 10.

Don’t miss the opening reception Saturday, September 13 from 4:30 to 6:30 pm. Award-winning Millbrook wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served. The winery sits atop a hill with its fields of grapes below, a stunning view of the nearby hills all around. It’s a beautiful spot to be on a fall afternoon. The Millbrook Vineyard is located at 26 Wing Road in Millbrook, NY.

Mark your calendars now. If you want to stay overnight, make a
reservation soon because September is a busy time in the valley.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment