Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dutchess County Fair 2008


Thought I'd end the year with a bang. Finally got around to sifting through my photos from August's Dutchess County Fair. My faithful fair companion Harriet Bass, Ryley and I jam-packed our two fair days with old favorites like Rosaire's Racing Pigs and bull riding, and events that were new this year like gospel singers Sammy Terry and the Highlights, Hansen's trapeze act and the high diver who plunged 80-plus feet. Things are changing at the fairgrounds as the new manager settles in. Now's your chance to let him know what you liked and what you didn't like. Leave me a comment (click on comment window below this post) and I'll forward it to him.

I haven't gotten releases for all of these images, so if you recognize someone, let me know how to contact them.







No comments:

Post a Comment