Thursday, March 26, 2009

Attention Graphic Designers: Buy Molly Ahearn Photos Through Alamy

Signed up with British company Alamy to sell my photos online. As a designer, I find their images fresh and varied and their user interface lightning fast. It’s the first place I go to look for royalty or licensed images. So far, I’ve uploaded a few hundred images. Search my Alamy library by hitting the link above the search box, or type in Recession, Alaska, Hudson Valley or Outer Banks. (Designers, maybe you’d like to bookmark my Alamy page?)

Fellow photographers, Alamy offers a 60/40 split favoring the artist; a heck of an improvement over the 50/50 or 40/60 of other agencies. Take advantage of their extensive keywording opportunities to make sure your photos get the most traffic. I also put a link to my Alamy search page on the home page and the portfolio page of my Web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment