Friday, March 6, 2009

Insider's Look: New Beginnings


My Photo Stories
Richard chased Susannah laughing through the field below the orchard; unable to wait, he ripped off her dress.
Or…
She thought of him leaving with that young woman as she angrily threw every object in the house reminding her of their 30-year marriage into the back field.
Or…
After her last daughter chose not to wear the silk wedding gown she’d so lovingly saved, Esther gave it to her granddaughter to wear around the house.Or…what are your story ideas?

Behind the Photo
My friend Nadine Robbins loaned me her wedding dress for this shot. The orchard is very close to my home and I always enjoy the burst of flowering trees early in the spring. They should be blooming soon!

Be the first to buy a New Beginnings print and get a 50% discount on the size of your choice. This is my March 2009 home page photo, part of my Truths, Lies and Legends collection.

1 comment: