Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bounty Show Big Success


The weather was dismal, but the G.A.S. gallery was packed. The first group show of the Hudson Valley 7 was a major success. For the first time, I showed work from my Truths, Lies and Legends collection—a combination of my written storytelling and my photography. I was a little nervous about what people might think, but was delighted to hear giggles and words of praise as people read the stories. I even sold one! Thanks to everyone for coming. Thanks to Jen for snapping my picture!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Molly....great to see you at the show...loved your photos....you look terriff...

    See ya again soon...since you can't make the party on the 11th let's plan another time. Since I will be home healing from foot surgery and staying up in Woodstock...would love to have August company so I don't die of boredom.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly
    Lookin' Great!
    So happy to hear of the success of your Hudson Valley 7 and kudos for having a piece of your wonderful work find its forever home...such a lovely feeling is it not.

    ReplyDelete