Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Insider's Look: Aluminum Foiled


Readers of my blog get the first look at my new home page photo every month. This photo is part of my Truths, Lies and Legends collection. I begin with a spectacular natural setting. Then, I interfere. I place something in the frame giving the impression that a person has been there recently. My interfering in this way transforms a photographic landscape into the set of an unfolding story. My intention is to involve the viewer as storyteller. To get ideas flowing, I offer a few storylines of my own.

When Frank Goldberg was a young boy he created vast futuristic cities made of aluminum foil.

Or…

As he toiled to push the shopping cart full of precious recyclables, a ball of foil popped out
unnoticed.

Or…

After reading a viral email that aluminum foil causes alzheimer’s disease, Frank took it upon himself to alert the American public.

Be the first to buy an Aluminum Foiled print and get a 50% discount on the size of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment