Monday, September 1, 2008

Insider's Look: Fried Eggs


Readers of my blog get the first look at my new home page photo every month. This is the first photo to be released from my Truths, Lies and Legends Collection. II begin with a spectacular natural setting. Then, I interfere. I place something in the frame giving the impression that a person has been there recently. My interfering in this way transforms a photographic landscape into the set of an unfolding story. My intention is to involve the viewer as storyteller. To get ideas flowing, I offer a few storylines of my own.

Tom lived a decidedly 18th century kind of life inside a one-room cabin in the woods venturing out only to satisfy his bizarre mind’s affliction to slay eggs.

Or…

Sweat dripped from her forehead onto the spreading yokes as she dropped the eggs onto the
asphalt in an attempt to test the theory of whether blacktop gets hot enough to fry eggs.

Or…

Anna forgot to latch the door to the chicken coop.


Be the first to buy a Fried Eggs print and get a 50% discount on the size of your choice.

1 comment:

  1. I have a print and it's a great addition to my collection! Grab one while they last. :)

    ReplyDelete